1. Single needle tailoring is used throughout all our shirts. This is a considerably more expensive process but results in a stylish, strong, flat, and neat seam.
2. Our collars are cut, hand-turned and pressed. The stay in our pockets are completely built in the collar and collar points are matched by hand.
3. All pockets are hand matched to the fabric pattern. When a flap pocket is ordered, each piece is matched by hand to ensure perfection.
4. Our shirt tails are cut to order, ensuring that the tail will stay neatly tucked into the trousers.
5. Where it is possible, the yoke and sleeve stripes are designed to match, giving a continuous match all the way down the sleeve to the cuff. Sleeve facings are further matched for overall balance. This process is impossible to perform on wide-repeat or non-repeat stripes.
6. We cut equal fronts to give the collar points a balance with the striping on the shirt’s body.
7. Our standard collar is double-fused. Exceptions to this standard are the button-down, European and band collars which are single fused. All cuffs are standardly single fused.
8. Collar points are free of excess fabric, giving a sharper point that does not wear and tear easily.
9. All pressing, folding and packaging is done by hand.
10. We constantly strive to use the highest quality available in our thread, buttons, stays, etc.